Please comply with our lodging policies to ensure publicity and safety.
We may decline your lodging for any non-compliance.
It is 100% smoke free facility as Usagi no Nedoko is an old wooden building.
Use of any form of fire is strictly prohibited.
- Please do not make loud noise as it is a quiet residential area.
Please do not bring any of the following items.
- Animals, birds
- Extremely odorous items
- Non licensed firearms, knives, marijuana or any kind of drugs
Do not invite anyone other than the registered guests.
Do not let persons stay at the lodge without prior consent by us.
Do not move, make changes, bring outside, or repurpose any of the equipment within the facility.
We will ask for compensation if the facility was intentionally or mistakenly damaged.
Cancelation fee applies for cancellation within 14 days of the reservation.
- No show without notice: 100%
- On the day of the reservation: 100%
- A day before: 50%
- 2-14 days before: 30%
- 15 days before: 0%
- If you did not arrive by 8PM, or you should be late more than 2 hours from the planned arrival hour (up to 8PM), we may cancel your reservation.
- If your non-arrival should be caused by unavoidable reasons such as delays in the public transportation, we will not request a cancellation fee.
Please pay your lodging fee on the day of arrival by cash or by credit card.
- We will request not to use the bath if you are heavily under influence of alcohol.
Reservation can be made at our website or by phone.
Contact phone number: (81)-75-366-8933